|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7|
Software Product Description
EZSplit is a free program that allows you to split large file into smaller, more manageable parts. These smaller parts are much easier to transfer via e-mail or data storage device.
Why use EZSplit?
- For starters, if all you´re looking for is cutting files up, EZSplit works much faster than archivers such as winrar.
- EZSplit creates a tiny auto-rebuilder to be sent along with split files making it much faster and easier to join your files again, especially if you´re sending them to a non computer savvy person.
- EZSplit integrates into explorer, allowing you to simply double click on your split files to join them.
- EZSplit reports progress information and speeds so you can see how well your computer is performing. It also supports pausing and can process multiple files at the same time.
- EZSplit now supports file hashing, with 6 hashing algorithms to choose from, including MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and RIPEMD160. It can even calculate the checksum of the outcome of a split file to check if any data has been lost/changed!
Requires: .Net framework 2.0 to run, and .Net framework 3.5 for the checksum features. Changelog from 2.0 to 2.0.1
- Hashing bugs fixed.
- Hashing speeds slightly improved.