|Operation System||Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (both x86 and x64 editions).|
What is file checksum?
A Hash (Checksum) is a sort of digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying each file. These are common hashes that are used to verify the integrity and authenticity of files. Many download sites list the MD5 and other hash values along with the download link.
File Checksum Tool allows you to verify the Hash to ensure the file integrity is correct with the matching file or create new checksum for your important data. Application is portable and requires no installation.
- Instantly calculate checksum (hash) for any file.
- Verify file checksum.
- Supports most hashing algorithm: MD5, SHA-1, HAVAL, MD2, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512.
- 100% portable software. Single file distribution. Save to USB-stick or any folder you have write-access to (User-rights). Installation is not required.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (both x86 and x64 editions).
- 100% Freeware. Free for personal and commercial use.