|Operation System||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10|
Software Product Description
Pismo File Mount Audit Package is a Windows application that allows users to mount the contents of files to the file system as read-only and read-write folders. Support for a variety of file formats is included.
Developers can add support for additional file formats and virtual file systems using the included developer documentation and support files.
- ZIP reader – Most zip archive files can be mounted as read-only folders to allow access to contents, including the ability to execute contained applications.
- ISO CD and DVD image reader – DVD and CD ISO image files can be mounted in place as a read-only folder. This allows direct access to contents through the file system, without first burning to media.
- Private Folders – Private folder file systems can be created and used to store sensitive data files and applications in an encrypted and compressed container file. Private folders are created using a password to generate the encryption key. Once the password is provided at mount time, the protected contents of the private folder become accessible in place through the file system.
- Explorer integration – Most functionality is available in the shell using context menus and drag-drop operations.
- Full file system support – All built-in Windows file systems and 3rd party file systems are supported. Files on local, removable, and network device, can be mounted.
- Command line interface – All functionality is available through the command line, allowing scripting and automation.